Elderly Medical Benefits
Alternate site to apply for the Following Medical Assistance/Benefits:
- Social Security (retirement, disability, survivors and social security/medicare card replacement)
- Medicare coverage (Medicare parts A,B, D, and Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Other Programs, such as (Badger Care Plus, Senior Care, Family Planning)
- Veterans benefits (pension, disability, compensation, healthcare) along with working relationship with the Bayfield County Veteran Service Officer.
- Assist with the Red Cliff Contract Health Program, as well as seeking out alternative resources for health benefits.
- Coordinate various resources that are available to the individual
- Assist with transportation when available.