Job Training Program
TECHNICAL, TRIBAL & COMMUNITY COLLEGES
The Job Training Program is a part of the Red Cliff Education Department. The Education Department assists with processing applications for financial assistance as needed, pending funding availability. Maximum allowable is $1,800 per academic year, or $900 per semester. The program services are available for up to 4 semesters, or 6 semesters if a nursing student. The Red Cliff Education Committee has established criteria for priority funding.
- Assists with Indian Scholarship Application
- Contacts various programs to collaborate as needed
- Maintains contact with the school while student is enrolled
- Enrolled member of the Red Cliff Tribe
- Accepted for enrollment to an accredited degree - granting institution.
- The Indian Scholarship Application is due July 1st each year that a student plans on attending school. (Student needs to apply each year).
- Must be enrolled as a full time student and maintain a C (2.00 cumulative average).
- Copies of grades/transcripts for each semester or term must be submitted to the office to continue eligibility for financial assistance
- Student(s) living within the reservation has highest priority.