LCO Ojibwe College
The Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe College provides Anishinaabe communities with post-secondary and continuing education opportunities while advancing the language, culture, and history of the Ojibwe. There are four outreach sites on Wisconsin Ojibwe reservations: Red Cliff, Lac du Flambeau, Bad River, and St. Croix. The Red Cliff Outreach Site, also referred to as "The Cabin," is located next to Buffalo Bay Gas Station.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalency, or must obtain a high school diploma or equivalency within the first semester of enrollment at LCOOC.
Red Cliff Outreach Site offerings
- Associates Degrees
- Liberal Arts
- Native American Studies
- Native American Studies Language Emphasis
- Small Business Administration
- Native American Tribal Management
- Office Support Specialist
- Ojibwe Language
- Tribal Court Lay Advocate
- Financial aid counseling
- Academic advising and tutoring
- Four year college transfer assistance