PAC - Project Application and Compliance - Review
PAC applications are required to be submitted for projects that involve ground disturbance, or have the potential to affect natural and/or cultural resources. A more detailed list of specific projects and exemptions can be found in the PAC Policies and Procedures. The application can be submitted via our online PAC portal or by filling out a paper copy. Paper copies are available to pick up at the Tribal Administration building.
All applications must include the following:
- Completed PAC Application (download a blank application)
- Proof of Land Ownership (if applicable)
- Structure Information (dimensions, layout, etc.)
Common projects that would require a land use application include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building a house, garage, sign, fence, or other structure with footings
- Constructing a driveway or culvert that involves digging and/or expanding the existing footprint
- Commercial, residential, or recreational development
- Forestry projects
What happens after I submit an application?
Once the Zoning staff receive a complete application, it will be distributed for review by the PAC Review Board. The Board is made up of representatives from the following departments:
- Environmental Health
- Public Works
- Treaty Natural Resources (TNR)
- Tribal Historic Preservation (THPO)
After the review process has been completed, the applicant will be contacted with the results of the review. All permit fees must be paid for prior to permit issuance. Payments are accepted at the Tribal Administration building and online (for land use permits) here.